mercredi 2 juillet 2014

Scraps / Restes



I'm actually trying to figure out what I'm going to make with my thousands of tiny scraps of fabric!

Je suis en pleine cogitation: Que vais-je faire avec mes milliers de petits restes?


Linking to WIP Wednesday, at Freshly Pieced

8 commentaires

  1. Cool, I am very curious, what you are going to do. I have the same idea to reduce my scraps, but don´t really know what to do...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Scrap sewing is great fun, you just need to find a starting place. Check out Crazy Mom Quilts blog. She is a scrap master.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the colours you've got to play with... have fun with them! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. if you have tons of free time , an hexagon quilt ?
    i got a tfew bags of 4x4 cms fabric samples from a friend, this is what i do with some of that.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow, lovely scraps - I've been using some of mine using the ticker tape method and raw edge applique and made a gorgeous elephant wall hanging, which was suppose to go to a friend of mine, but I'm finding it hard to let go of it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I am just starting to organize mine, found a pattern that interested me. Good luck cant wait to see what these turn into

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. A feast for the eyes. Just sew them all together and see what happens.
    Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh, I love scrap and hope you will share your it with us when you figured out what to make with them :-)

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.