mercredi 18 mars 2015

EPP



I've just spent a few days in the Swiss Alps, skiing, and I didn't take anything with me to sew or  make. But it was a nice surprise to see that my sister in law had brought her handwork with her. She's made some progress since last time I saw it and it looks wonderful! 
(EPP = English Paper Piecing)

Je viens de passer quelques jours dans les Alpes suisses, pour skier, et je n'ai rien pris à coudre ou à faire. Mais j'ai eu la bonne surprise de voir que ma belle-soeur avait pris son ouvrage avec elle. Elle a bien avancé depuis la dernière fois que je l'ai vu, et il est magnifique! 
(EPP = English Paper Piecing)




4 commentaires

  1. oh wow: trop beau!! ce sont les tissus qu'elle avait achetés ici en Hollande, non? Magnifique; vraiment!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful! And I would initially have thought by the fabric adn colours that this is yours! But I did think I hadn't seen you do hexagons and EPP before!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. J'adore ces couleurs! Hum, c'est beau...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful work, no doubt you enjoying some epp too. Is the Guterrmann thread being used a silk? The only blue spools here are for their spun silk thread.

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.