mardi 15 mai 2018

How to thread a needle on your hand!!



I made a new discovery this week-end: How to thread a needle on your hand! It seems to be a Chinese tradition. The video (below) is pretty amazing. It took some trying, but I managed easily after a few tries. I have to admit that my needle has a pretty long eye. By trying again with needles with smaller eyes, no luck!
Watch the video, have fun and tell me about you progress!

J'ai fait une nouvelle découverte ce week-end: Comment enfiler une aiguille sur sa main! Cela semble être une tradition chinoise. La vidéo (ci-dessous) est étonnante. Cela m'a pris plusieurs essais, mais j'ai facilement réussi. Je dois admettre que mon aiguille avait un chas assez allongé. En essayant avec des aiguilles au chas plus petit, aucun succès!!
Regardez la vidéo, amusez-vous et parlez-moi de vos progrès!



2 commentaires

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.